Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Clomid does not make me crazy. (edited)

Thankfully.

I am through with the Clomid and have moved on to the Estradiol. No major side effects, so that is an added blessing.
I have so many thoughts about all of this running through my head, but I'm feeling very private about those since so much of this entire process is known to family and friends. So, instead of sharing here, I'm doing a lot of journaling, praying, laying awake in bed thinking. I have no idea what the outcome will be of the drugs and IUI. I'm anxious for it to all be over; it's just a waiting game entirely. But, this post is just to ensure you that I have not had any major side effects from the drugs (so far).

Keep praying, please...


-glenna-

EDIT, August 8th: But, after 24 hours of Estradiol in my system, I have had a 24 hour headache that I went to sleep with and woke up with. I finally broke down and took something for it.
Aleve, take me away!!

2 comments:

Me said...

I too am a preacher's wife dealing with infertility - secondary infertility in my case. I will be praying for you as you and your husband look forward to your upcoming IUI.

Lauren Wood said...

hi. I'm glad your are not crazy! We will continue to pray for you both. No matter what happens we will praise God for He is good. Keep me posted.
Much love and many blessings!