As you may have guessed, I am still waiting.
Could it be that Clomid adversely effected my ovaries? I don't know. I'm going to give it a couple more days, per Dr. C., and then I'm calling to see if they can do an ultrasound to see what's going on. I keep thinking, even if I DO ovulate this week, it's SO late...is it even worth it to do the IUI this late in the game? Maybe I should give up the idea of even doing the IUI this month if I'm not responding to the Clomid and am ovulating just as late as I do without the drug.
It's getting hard to keep staring those negative OPK's in the face first thing every morning. It's hard to drag myself back to bed and tell my husband "it's a no" who is anxiously awaiting a positive.