Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Not today.

Needless to say, I am getting impatient. I had hopes that the Clomid would speed things up, but obviously I was wrong.

And now, I will most likely have to deal with my work schedule now since I start in-service tomorrow. I do have a couple of days off next week, but surely by then this will all be behind us (says the ever-hopeful me). But, now comes the awkward conversation with my boss about why I need to miss orientation. Thursday would be a GREAT day for an IUI since I only work during the morning on that day. I guess I will pray to that end now.

I think my struggle today is where it has always been--God's timing. I will have to spend some time in the Word today regaining a proper perspective.

Hopefully we'll have news soon....

xoxoxo,
-glenna-

3 comments:

andrea_jennine said...

Oh, I'm sorry for the continued waiting! Psalm 91 has helped me reorient myself to God's good timing. I pray that you will find favor with your employer, if need be.

misawa said...

Hang in there, girl. I know God has blessings aplenty in store for you.

amy said...

Are you a teacher?? In service starts for me next week and I went in to talk to my boss today about the days I'll need off for IVF....it is so complicated sometimes!

Good luck.