Friday, June 13, 2008

::27::

Hop on over to Aaron and Angie's site and congratulate them--they got THE call today stating that their birthmother's water broke. How exciting!!

Also, fellow IF sufferers Farah had her baby a couple of days ago, and Amy also gave birth last week. Babies abound!!

::

We are still waiting. Today is my 27th birthday, so it would be REALLY nice if baby boy decided to make an appearance today, but I know...that's stretching it a bit. ;)
I've kind of got it in my head that he's staying in there forever. That way, I'm not nervous all the time. It's flawed logic, of course, but it keeps me from losing my sanity. Hehe. In all honesty, I DO want him to stay in the oven as long as possible so that he's as healthy as can be when he actually IS born; at the same time, I don't want his birthmom to have to endure full-term pregnancy pains in this incredible heat for too much longer!

I was really hoping I'd be a mom before this birthday, and it's silly to be unhappy simply because I'm not a mom yet--I know that I'm about to be a mom (Lord willing). I was just kinda...hoping, you know? You can just ignore the sentimental babblings of a woman who is losing her mind waiting for her baby. ;) My husband will be 30 on the 26th. I REALLY hope baby is here by then!

I'll keep you posted!

-glenna-

7 comments:

Alison said...

Happy Birthday to you! I like your flawed logic, it makes sense to me! But you are going to be a mom very soon and what a glorious day it will be!!

Hope said...

Happy Birthday!!! Belated gifts are always good too :)

I have been bouncing between both your blogs hoping for an update and I really hoped to see pictures of you and your baby. SOON...patience is not in my DNA!

Praying for you (HUGS)

andrea_jennine said...

Happy birthday!

Courtney said...

hi there-
stumbled across your blog. Interestingly enough-our baby is due June 26 and I turn 30 on the 17th :)
I am hoping that my nervous energy turns into not eating so much-but that hasn't happened yet! ha ha! I will be thinking of you all...I am going nuts.

amy said...

Happy Birthday!!
Keep up that flawed logic if it keeps you sane. I'm sure the wait is hard....I'm on the edge of my seat for you guys too!!

Amy
dancingwithinfertility.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Haha, your June will be what our December is with all those birthdays!

Happy birthday, sweet friend!

Baby's coming soon! He'll be worth the wait.

Fertilized said...

Happy Birthday to you! Good Luck with your baby boy's arrival! It's right around the corner and will be here before you know it