Wednesday, August 5, 2009

::untransparent::

I don't know if anyone still reads this blog, but I am stepping a toe (my baby toe) out into the infertility blog world again. Slowly and with much trepidation.

You see, infertility is still a big part of my life, but I don't feel as justified talking about it anymore because we have been so blessed with our son through adoption. I am a mom, which was my dream.

I still long in my heart to do what women were designed physically to do. But I can't. Should I blog about that anymore? Is it fruitless?

I struggle to put my bare bones feelings out there for all to see. I think it's because I am incredibly content in mothering my son, in being a wife to my dear husband. Will searching the depths of my heart cause discontent to surface and rule my thinking? I'm not sure I want everyone to read my conflicting emotions.

At any rate...I'm at least thinking about coming back here to chat.

-glenna-

9 comments:

Faith said...

I would love to read your thoughts if/when you feel like coming back. It helps to hear someone's perspective who's a little farther down the road than I am.

Hope you guys are doing well!
Faith

Jonathan's Mom said...

I'm still reading! :) I can understand your trepidation. But I always appreciate your thoughts!

Andi-bo-bandi said...

I still read this too, Glenna! Although I can't personally relate to what you are going through I will offer my support whenever/however I can. :)

Mrs.G said...

I was just introduced to this blog by an old college friend (we all went to UU) and have been hoping you'd come back! We just crossed over into year #2 of TTC and I love knowing that other people have similar thoughts about IF! :)

Hope said...

still here :) Ditto what they said too!

Hear My Cry~Jenileigh said...

Wonderful to have you back, not necessarily under these circumstances but its good to catch up. Looking forward to praying for you.

entrusted said...

Still here and would love to hear your thoughts!

Jen and Ty said...

I still read your blog and have loved hearing about your amazing little boy, & your becoming a mom. I am one who continues to fight these same feelings of infertility (although we are waiting to be chosen thru adoption), I would love to read your thoughts if you feel so inspired to do so on the never ending pain of infertility! :)

Elaine said...

Welcome back! I can't wait to follow along. I am also a mom now, but it won't be long until I venture back down this road...