Wednesday, July 7, 2010

::results::

My results came in (about a week earlier than I expected!) and all are normal...no threat of cancer!  My heart is overflowing with gratitude.  The Lord is gracious.


Now we just wait two months and repeat the ultrasound to check the growth of what we now are confident is an endometrioma.  I'm not sure what the next step after that will be.


Thank you so much for praying, but I ask you to continue to pray that the mass disappears altogether and that the Lord would bless us with conception instead.

The Lord be praised!
-glenna-

11 comments:

Heather said...

So glad to hear there's no chance of cancer!

Nic said...

That is great news!!

Mrs. M said...

Nice to hear that wonderful news!

erin said...

Oh Glenna, that is wonderful! Praise the Lord!

andreajennine said...

Yay!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Wonderful!

tea said...

Thank you Lord! That is wonderful! Praying..

Chelsey said...

PTL!!!!!!!!! I am so glad to hear this news!!!!!!!!!!! I am praying the mass will *poof be gone* and baby #2 in your future very soon! Love you!

sarah said...

Praise God!!! He is so good!

Cal said...

So glad to hear the results came back clear. Will be praying for your miracle. Just as God remembered all the barren (hate that word!) woman in the Bible, so He will not forget you or me as long as we keep seeking Him.

Lindsay Newcomer said...

Hey Glenna,

Did you get my second email? I sent it a few weeks ago. I know you stay really busy and may not have gotten a chance to answer it which is TOTALLY fine! but I read on your blog that some emails were being sent to spam, and I thought I'd just mention it.

Hope this time of waiting has been ok.

Lindsay