Wednesday, August 4, 2010

::what? no blogging?::

Just a quick post to explain my absence (other than the fact that there is absolutely NOTHING going on regarding infertility....still waiting for September to roll around so my endometrioma can be reexamined for growth/change).  I've had a virus on my computer, which I believe is finally gone, but I am having some issues with my laptop overheating.  It could be that the fan is broken on it, but whatever the case may be, I only have a few minutes to use it before it shuts down on me without any notice.  So far, my limited activity online has been used to pay bills and back up my files.  The only way I can keep it running is if I set it directly on to an air vent with the A/C blasting so that my PC doesn't overheat and thereby shut itself off.  It's not easy to blog while lying on the cold tile floor, so....there you have it.

At any rate, there is nothing to report so it's not like you're missing anything.  :)

1 comment:

Bryan and Chelsey said...

Praying for you on a daily basis!